Wednesday 13 January 2010

ECP sketch challenge

A brilliant sketch for a simple and easy card - just what I needed


Supplies:
A6 white card
papers - BasicGrey
image - The Graphics Fairy
ink - VersaColor
ribbon - from my ribbon box
blings - Kanban

I was looking for an un-fuzzy design quick and easy to make but using a really cute image. That's why the sketch came in handy. I chose a bird image from The Graphics Fairy. I know it is more for the Christmas Holiday season but it is still January, it is still snowy and the little birdies are just sooooo cute (LOL), Petra.

NB This card is now also for the SophistiCat challenge #17.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, great image!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Card Petra, and great use of Katies, sketch, thank you for joining us at ECP this week, Hugs Avril

ps Sophisticats have "Doth the North Wind Blow" and this would fit perfectly.....have a go, hugs Avril xxxx

Viv said...

Lovely card Petra... and now you're another one getting organised for next Christmas!!!

Lisa said...

Great card! It really is a pretty picture : )

Thanks for playing along with our sketch at ECP: Challenges! xx

PetraB said...

Thank you for all the lovely comments for my card. It always gives me a warm feeling inside when reading such kind words.
Avril Ann, thank for mentioning the Sophisticats challenge, I will hop over and have a look.
Hallo Viv, I am not getting organised for next Christmas. This would be far too early, I normally make my Christmas cards at the last minute to make it more exciting (lol).
Petra.

Hanne said...

Hello,

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog:)

This card is beautiful! Your cake is also great!
Hanne

clare said...

gorgeous card...love the image x
and thanks for your lovely comment on my creation..good luck with the challenge hugs clare xx

Unknown said...

Oh great card, it's a lovely image.

Thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week & best of luck

Jan xx

Ali Dantre said...

Hi Petra! this is a really beautiful card. Thankyou for joining us over at sophisticat challenges this week. We Hope to see you again soon!

Hugs
Lisa.x
DT /Ow

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails