Tuesday 26 January 2010

Colour Challenge

This week's colour challenge at the Play Date Cafe is white/black/striking blue-turquoise/retro-redI love the colour combination. My card is not quite retro but represents a slightly older more vintagey era

The fantastic image is from The Graphics Fairy. I slightly altered the image by altering the backgorund colour and the colour of the 'evening wrap'. Then for the first time ever I managed to print the image onto thicker handmade paper which removes the sharpness from the image and gives it more of a soft and subtle feel. Petra.

4 comments:

chris f said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog Petra - yours is actually one of my favourite entries for this challenge, I love the combination of distressed stuff with formal and pretty stuff.

scrapperjulia said...

This is just lovely!

Julie Ranae said...

Beautiful as always, Petra. So glad you played with us at The PDCC once again! Always a pleasure : )

Unknown said...

This is lovely, I just love this color combination.
Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails