Wednesday 9 December 2009

Snow Lady - Winter Birthday

For last week's Docrafts challenge I made a Winter Birthday card

Supplies:
plain square card
paper - burgundy plain card, Cratepaper, plain blueish paper from my stash
stamps - High Hopes, Elzybells
ink - VersaColor, Artemio
colouring - colouring pencils & OMS, chalks from Craf-t Products (sorry, this is unfortunately not very visible on the photo)
ribbon - from my stash
Stckles 'Gold'
Quickutz - circles

The Snow Lady is such a cutie. When I saw a stamped image of her for the first time, I couldn't resist and I had to get the stamp. During winter time this stamp is so versatile - birthdays, Christmas, winter wishes, Season greetings - whatever you can think of. It also goes very well with the lovely Cratepaper which has a lovely rough texture. Petra.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails