Friday 4 September 2009

Charlie, the puppy

My colleague Jane got a puppy about two weeks ago. From the pictures you can see that he is a real cutie. And I thought that it would be quite nice to make a card for him and his 'owners' (and a good excuse to make a card!).
I used Elzybells stamps for the background, the sentiment and the main image. The paper is plain dark blue and light yellow, stripy paper from K&Company; as for the colouring I mixed Koh-i-noors' and felt tip pens.


And as I was stamping away I thought that it would be maybe quite nice to have a matching envelope :-)


Have a nice weekend, Petra.

1 comment:

Milliesmarvels said...

Hi Petra,
Thank you so much for my card, it is so pretty and the verse inside really made me laugh! I hope you feel better soon.
Jane
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails