Saturday 12 September 2009

Design your own stamped patterned background paper ....

The previous Elzybells challenge really inspired me to create more stamped patterned backgorund paper for my cards. Own of my friends will start an Art Mastercourse at University very shortly and I thought it would be quite nice to give her a wish well card

I quite like the result :-): I used very strongly textured white card stock, drew blue and green squares onto the card with Sakura pens. The white swirls were created with the Sakura eraser pen. Afterwards I stamped painter utensils onto the background.
The image, sentiment and background are stamped with Elzybells Masterpiece clear stamp set. The colouring is done with Koh-i-noor pencils and I couldn't resist to add some little blings. Voila, ready to go.
Have a nice Sunday, Petra.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails