Saturday 1 September 2012

Cake Teaser 2 and a Little Tag

The cake is finished and has been delivered but I will only reveal it tomorrow (lol). So far Debbie got closest with her suggestion that it might be a doll. Here is a second clue ... the cake has something to do with these chaps 
... and, yes, it will have arms, ears, nose, eyse, ... any more guesses???

This is a little tag I made quite a while ago: Give Me 5 for one of Vicki's previous challenges
The tag has an inky backgorund (Antique Linen) which I then stamped on (Kaisercraft and Rayher) with some more distress inks. The focal point is this lovely sticker from K&Company which I layered on some transparency. To finish the tag I added some random machine-stitching and a little bling. Have a wonderful weekend, Petra.

Linked to: StampArtic - Tag



6 comments:

Sharon said...

Can't wait to see what your cake looks like - those bees are fantastic! A great tag too!

Netty said...

Loving your little bumble bees and your fun tag, x

Krisha said...

What a great tag....Love it!

Marjie Kemper said...

I'm thinking Winnie the Pooh, now that I see the sweet little bees!

Minna said...

Wonderful tag! Simply and beautiful:) Thanks for joining us at StampARTic challenge.

Chris_P said...

Wow this is so cute! Thanks for joining us at StampARTic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails