Thursday 26 August 2010

Georgia O'Keeffe and a Lovely Surprise

While researching the life and work of Georgia O'Keeffe for the Gingersnap Creations challenge 'Red & Black', I was not only taken by Georgia's work but also by her story and by herself. Especially her face captured in so many photos taken by Alfred Stieglitz is impressive, at times full of melancholie ... it seems to speak.
When starting to work on my challenge card, at first I created a digital collage using one of Stieglitz' photos combining it with one of Georgia's quotations and a couple of my poppy photos .... and I just thought I share this collage with you


Now to the very lovely surprise I got today. I received a very lovely award from Jane my friend and colleague. She is such a talented lady and so lovely and helpful. Without her encouragement and help I would not enjoy my crafting as much as I do, thank you so much Jane
And not only this but Jane has also a Celebration Blog Candy on her blog, you might want to hop over! Petra.

2 comments:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

WOW! You created such impact. Lynne M

Linda Brun said...

WOW..Beautiful collage, thankyou for sharing!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails