Wednesday 7 October 2009

Elzybells Challenge #28

The challenge is to case a card of one of the Elzybells DT members. I have not done anything like this before but I thought I give it a go. Already the first step was a challenge in itself, all cards are truly amazing. But I must say I really loved Charlene's halloween sneak peek mini cards. In Charlene's card it is all about 'trick or treat', I just went for the treat that is the cupcakes:



The papers are free papers from the 'Cardmaking & Papercraft' magazine. I very much like the colours and the design. The stamp from the Elzybells 'So Sweet' clear stamp set, blings: Kaban, ink: Heine.

I like the card a lot but I am not sure how much I really cased Charlene's card, there seems to be a lot of Petra in the design :-)
Petra.

1 comment:

Charlene Austin said...

OMGoodness!! I am so thrilled that you cased one of my cards. Totally honoured that you chose mine out of so many great DT card. Thanks and I LOVE your card! It's so fun to start out using something as inspiration but totally make it your own. You go girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails