Friday 16 October 2009

Cook Up A Card - Recipe challenge

Do you like cooking or baking, do you like recipes in general? Then this might be a challenge for you. Every month Susie posts a new recipe challenge on her blog. This month it is the first time I will take part and it was quite exciting to create a recipe card, my first one.

You take
2 rectangles ---------- in my card one horizontal and one vertical
1 button & 1 ribbon---- the ribbon goes around the middle of the card and ends in the button with a little knot
4 patterned papers---- all papers are from the K&Company 'Wild Saffron' papers whereby the fourth pattern is used as background for the sentiment
ink: VersaColour, stamps: Studio g



I am already looking forward to the next recipe! Petra. xx

1 comment:

Susie Little said...

Thank for joining in Petra , this card is fabulous and you have just reminded me that I have those papers some where!!x

Susie xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails