Tuesday 6 December 2011

Thank You

Oh oh, I am well behind with my posts (sigh) ... thank you for your patience, thank you for stopping by so often and for leaving all these wonderful comments
My Thank You card for the Gingersnap Creations 'Once in a Blue Moon' challenge. I very often make thank you notes or cards in batches. So they have to be relatively easy to put together. The base is a slightly textured A6 card. I stamped a paperbag image onto 7Gypsies paper and then cut out a wonderful rose from The Sum of All Crafts. The sentiment is printed and cut with a Nestabilities label.
Hop over to see all other wonderful creations from the Gingersnap DT, and hopefully you will join us, Petra. x

3 comments:

Jean Franks Beck said...

This is wonderful, Petra! I love that the design is so simple, yet it has such a huge visual impact - it's gorgeous.

Netty said...

Beautiful use of the stamp Petra. x

Anonymous said...

Stunning card, Petra! Beautiful and delicate!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails