Wednesday 7 December 2011

Sankt Nikolaus Mitten

Inspired by Nancy's tutorial for the 12 Days of Whimsy I created a Sankt Nikolaus mitten using burlap, tartan cotton fabric and felt. The image at the front is a Santa Claus from the Graphics Fairy which I had printed previously ... luckily because when trying to print a new image the printer cartridge was out of ink (sigh).
I cut the image and covered it with clear accents and added a little bit of glitter. The finishing touches are pompon and tartan ribbon and a little jingle bell. Petra.

8 comments:

Jingle said...

Oh, this is just wonderful! I love it!

Christine said...

How cute.

Cath Wilson said...

I really like this - so unusual and so Christmassy! Lovely x

Willy said...

What a funny piece, Petra! Love it!

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is adorable. Reminds me of the gorgeous things I've just been seeing in Kirstie's Homemade Christmas,

Lucy x

Sugar Lump Studios said...

oh Petra this is just darling! I love that jolly old face! thank you for sharing this!

Sharon said...

Oh this is just fantastic Petra!!!

Marjie Kemper said...

Very sweet..... reminds me of Christmases long ago.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails