Sunday 11 April 2010

Ally Pally

My friend and colleague Jane went to Ally Pally today. I was so much looking forward to going. We started quite early and were at the show when it had just opened. It was amazing - all those stalls with all those goodies .... although I missed a little bit the stand for the nestabilities they had last year with some nice offers. Despite this I actually managed to buy quite a lot that is my bag got heavier and my wallet much lighter .... but I only really realized how much when unpacking everything at home (LOL)
A bit disappointing was the ATC swap. Jane and I prepared some ATCs but in the end only two other ladies came to swap ... what a shame!
But it was a great day out and now it is ...... crafting and preparing for the next show .... Newbury in July :-) have a nice evening, Petra.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Some lovely goodies there hun I do like the stamps (lavina & vintage artist) look very interesting lucky you going to Ally Pally I would love to go every year I see it and think SWOON lol but I am just too far away for a day trip there lol enjoy yr goodies

Love Dawn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails