Saturday 5 October 2013

Tag Tuesday - Beads Buttons and Bows

The three B's for Tag Tuesday ... three of my favourite items when it comes to crafting.  And I managed to keep it simple, no over the top bit I restraint myself (lol): one dotty button, one lacey bow and one little stary bead
arranged on a recycled cardboard heart painted with London Bus Fresco paint and covered with Glossy Accents.

 Thank you for popping in today. And a very warm welcome to new followers, thank you for following my blog! Wishing you all a lovely Sunday, Petra.

6 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Sweet and simple and just darn cute!
Hugs Lynn

Michele said...

perfect in its simplicity and that red is so fresh! this is super gorgeous and would make such a lovely valentine! xo

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is stunning, Petra!

Lucy x

Terry said...

I think you have covered the three "B's" so beautifully! Love this most pretty heart! Happy Sunday!

Words and Pictures said...

Delightful - just love the delicate lace against that vivid red heart!
Alison x

Gio said...

I love it, Petra! Love the colours and the little bow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails