Thursday 22 September 2011

Catching Up With Friends

Oh dear, after having been away for a few days I realized that I am well behind with any blogging - especially with uploading my DT piece for the Gingersnap Creations Chestnut Theme challenge: Gal Pals.
Aren't they sweet? I love these two ladies (stamps: Lily of the Valley) ... they remind me so much of my Mum and my Auntie ... if they have the chance they do exactly the same (lol)...
The base for this card is a plain white square card covered with patterend Crate papers. The image is coloured with Copics and colour pencils. I mounted the image on more patterend Crate paper and attached it with nestabilities tags and some buttons from my stash to the card. The individual letters were self-adhesive (sorry, I cannot remember where they are from).

If you haven't looked yet at the fabulous creations pop over to the Gingersnap blog ... and there is still time to join in! Petra.

8 comments:

Jingle said...

This is so cute! Welcome back!

judyjstamper said...

glad to have you back Petra! ~~ I've also been MIA, but by choice and have taken pretty much Aug and Sept off from crafting and little emailing so blogging has taken a back seat too. But glad you had a great adventure and love your cute card.

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is darling! Love the colors and the sweet image. Your adventures will surely lead to great stories- now and in the future!

Lucy Edmondson said...

Beautiful!

Lucy x
P.S. Got back today

Jean Franks Beck said...

Adorable piece, Petra! Sounds like you had a fun time on vacation (and a bit of adventure with your van, LOL!) Welcome back. :)

Sharon said...

Oh Petra this is so sweet!! What a cute image and gorgeous patterned paper!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Love the little purses :)

Alexa said...

Love the bright colours - a really cute card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails