Monday 14 March 2011

Exciting News & Doodling

Oh gosh, I am thrilled to bits. Vicki from the Cheerful Stamp Pad asked me to be on her Design Team. Could I resist? Definitely not, I feel really honoured and look forward to submitting my first piece very soon - watch this space (lol).

Sorry that I haven't been around much lately ... I have and will do some catching up very soon. What I did do is some doodling. This is great fun and if you have not tried it before, just have a go maybe on some small-scale projects. If you hop over to the Gingersnap Blog, you can see my tutorial on small-scale doodling, and I hope so much that you feel inspired and will have a go. Don't forget to share your art with us! I cannot wait so see what you create with your doodles, Petra.

Supplies: free papers, sentiment stamps: Hero Arts, Petra's Doodles

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Great work, Petra!

Terry said...

Congratulations on your DT with Vicki! Loving your doodles!!! Have a lovely day!

Netty said...

Congrats on your new DT post Petra, you will be a great addition to the team.
Well you have seen my doodle, but its your call for the party my friend, after all you started it....lol Annette x

~*~Patty S said...

BIG Congratulations dear Petra, the design team is very lucky to have you!!!

Your doodles are super and look great framed in pretty colors!
oxo

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new DT! Your tutorial on doodling is fantastic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails