Sunday 8 November 2009

Christmas Mail for Germany

This will be a special big letter/parcel for Germany: an envelope full with handmade Christmas cards, a special order from my Mum and my Auntie. I made the cards as varied as possible .........

Elzybells

Penny Black

Hero Arts

Embellishments

Pyramids

...... with stamped images (Elzybells, Penny Black, Hero Arts), pyramids and embellishments in three different sizes. I used papers from Basic Grey, K&Company, Flair Designs and a few papers you can download for free.
Unfortunately I don't have German Christmas sentiment stamps so I had to print the sentiments and cut them out. This definitely has to change next year. And a big question mark is also: wil they like the cards? I am not so sure, they only said, just make us some cards it doesn't matter which type ....... Let's wait and see :-) Petra.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails