Monday 19 May 2014

Jewellery - La Palma Transvulcania Running Medal

It's done, he did it. The weekend before last he ran the 83.4km in 18 hours and 30 minutes. I am very proud of him, he did so well and finished. I probably would still be running ........ to honour the occasion I made a medal for him with a solid Sterling silver disk and 24 carat gold foil. The techniques I used include etching and Keum-Boo. I was so happy once it was finished .... and, of course, it needed a little presentation box .......
have a nice evening, Petra.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is beautiful! What a great job - and I'd still be running with you :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic - a great run, and he deserves that medal! Valerie

Michele said...

a wonderful tribute for an outstanding achievement! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails