Friday 23 May 2014

Good Bye - Auf Wiedersehen

My dear wonderful Blogger friends,

Since starting this blog you have been such a wonderful support and inspiration for me. Your kindness and generosity still leaves me speechless and is so very much appreciated.

The last two days my life has been turned upside-down and I struggle to pick up the pieces. I feel a great emptiness inside me and everything is fuzzy and un-focused. I am not able to create, I cannot even think clearly.

For this reason I will close this blog for a while. One day I would love to return when life has settled. I will continue to pop in to see your fabulous creations as it gives me so much comfort.

I wish you all the very best, take care and stay safe, Petra. x


9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Petra, I am so sorry. What has happened? Take care of yourself. hugs, Valerie

Netty said...

Am so sorry you are feeling so bad Petra. Sending you healing thoughts. Hugs Annette x

Julie Lee said...

I am so sorry for your trouble, Petra. Although I do not know what you are going through, I am thinking of you and hoping that all will be well. We met at Ally Pally last September, you remember? Anyway, take care and I really hope you will feel able to blog again one day soon. Julie Ann xxx

Karen Lunagirl said...

Sending good thoughts and much love to you, Petra!

Vicki Romaine said...

Dear Petra. I know something terrible has happen for you to close your blog. Please let mr know if I can help in some way.
Love
Vicki

Linda said...

Hello Petra, I just found your blog today and am saddened that you are going through so much difficulty in your life. I am not of the artistic nature, but I love to encourage others. Please feel free to visit my blog anytime, I hope you find comfort and solace. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada.

~*~Patty S said...

My dear Petra ~♥~

Sending you my favorite blessing along with lots of Love and very best wishes...

May the long time sun shine upon you
All Love surround you
and the pure Light within you
Guide your way on...

Take care dear one
oxo

Sherry said...

Dear Petra,

I don't know what's happened but I'm so sorry for whatever is troubling you and for your loss. My thoughts are with you and I'll miss you in blogland and sincerely hope you'll come back one day soon. Take care my friend xxxxx

Barbara Godden said...

Sending hugs and healing thoughts coming your way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails