Tuesday 22 April 2014

Lunagirl - Vintage Menagerie

The new challenge at Lunagirl Moonbeams is all about animals: Vintage Menagerie. For my project as focal point I used a giraffe image from from Lunagirl Moonbeams Animals at the Zoo digital collage sheet
I always loved giraffes, they look so elegant, almost majestic. 
I combined the image with some freewild animal print  magazine paper
and embellished the tag with some button, twine and a little label.

I hope you can join us for the challenge! Petra.

Linked to: Tag Tuesday

3 comments:

Netty said...

terrific design Petra and a fab tag.
Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Gio said...

Wow, Petra! I start to appreciate the animals stamp, this one is gorgeous and I love how you matched the main image with the background, well done!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful tag- and the perfect background for your giraffe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails