Friday 25 October 2013

Cheerful Monday #33 - Shiny Boot

Gosh, I only noticed now that it has been 8 days since my last post! Time just went by with finishing my major cleaning up session and preparing for four visitors from Germany. They have arrived (yippeeehhh) and it is so lovely to have them here (BIG SMILE). So now let me do some catching up on my posts. This is for Vicki's second stencil challenge week using the same stencil from StencilGirl as last week. This stencil is so versatile
  
 I used distress inks and misted the whole tag with Perfect Pearls. The tag is layered with a paper doily and a Sizzix diecut frame coloured with Copics and covered with Glossy Accents.
I stamped the boot (stamp: Get Stamping 4), coloured it with distress inks,
cut it out, added Glossy Accents and some Stickles and added it to the tag with foam pads.
The finishing touches are a fabric flower and some half-pearls.

There are still a couple of days left to join in with the challenge. Petra.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails