Friday 20 September 2013

Lunagirl - Bellydance

Have you ever tried to do Bellydance? A very long time ago I did and loved it, it is such good fun ... especially the outfit and all the bling which comes with it (lol). The wonderful vintage images from Lunagirl Moonbeam with all the daring ladies remind me so much of this time and work so perfectly with the current Lunagirl challenge: Bellydance
   
The digital image is from the Lunagirl's Bellydance3 collage sheet
layered on free magazine paper
adorned with some wonderful lace from Lynne (thank you so much), some tulle, feathers and bling.
The edges of the tag and the image are machine-stitched.

For more inspiration pop over to Lunagirl Moonbeams blog, hope you can join in with the challenge!
Have a lovely weekend, Petra.

8 comments:

Julie Lee said...

What a fun tag! Lovely image and great embellishments. My daughter's best friend who now lives and works with animals in Australia was a 'mean' belly-dancer and supplemented her student income dancing in Turkish restaurants - not a drop of Turkish blood in her; but nobody believed it she was that good! I think we may meet tomorrow at AP. Julie Ann x

Michele said...

perfection Petra! xo

Brenda Brown said...

A beautiful tag Petra, I love the layers and fabulous embellishing. Never tried belly dancing but often wished I could.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely piece! I tried belly-dancing, but although I have enough belly, I was not good at it! Valerie

Anonymous said...

Sumptuous and a sense of the exotic to this gorgeous tag Petra.
Please give me a shout if you would like more of that lace as I can spare it.
Have a lovely weekend.
Wishes
Lynne

Terry said...

Belly dancing is suppose to be good exercise and if I thought my belly would look like that, I would be a dancing fool! This is a gorgeous tag and love how you framed her and added the feathers to go with her hat. Beautiful touches! Happy Weekend!

Vicki Romaine said...

I love your tag; it has so many interesting elements.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tag! It was lovely to catch up with you at Ally Pally Petra.
Alison x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails