Wednesday 7 September 2011

Stardust & Moonbeams

First I have to tell you that I feel very achy today and any action takes so much longer than usual ... I have been swimming yesterday - the first time in 10(!) years. And now I really feel like this lady (lol)
To get over this I thought it would be best to attempt some crafting and explore the new tag challenge at the Blog Challenge Garden: Moon
It just had to be something sweet and girlie with paper from the girl's paperie, Elzybells stamps, some paper piecing, some ribbon, blings and lots of golden glittery gel pen. Happy Crafting, Petra.

7 comments:

Faye said...

Petra, your card is adorable. It's so sweet/

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great tag! I really like pink : ) I feel like the lady in your chair tonight- LOL The paper Piecing is darling!

Anonymous said...

I feel like that lady too most days, lol. I hope your soreness goes away swiftly! Cute tag!

Valerie-Jael said...

Very pretty tag, hope your *Muskelkater* is soon a thing of the past! Valerie

Sharon said...

Oh Petra this is so sweet - absolutely gorgeous image and love that it's so PINK!!!

Anonymous said...

that is so pretty and pink! love the sweet image and the sheer ribbon!

BelleSouth said...

What a cute tag!!

Rebecca

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails