Tuesday 2 November 2010

Red - White - Black

Jennifer challenged us this week for the One Layer Wednesday challenge: Black and White and Read all over. This colour combination is awesome ... unfortunately the stamping I had in mind was a bit of a challenge in itself .... For quite a while I have one Hero Arts sentiment set where I only used two stamps from so far. All others are still on their original place on the cover. I thought it might be quite nice to leave them as they are, stamp everything on a white card with black ink and and just highlight the relevant message(s) in red ... well, these things are always easier thought than actually done (sigh) .... and five attempts later
I ran out of white card and never realized before that it is so difficult to stamp such big images ... at least for me (LOL) ... a good reason to do some more practicing ..... Petra.

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is a lovely one!
Chrissie

JulesinParadise said...

The colors and your design are awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails