Friday 25 June 2010

Cuthbert

This is a little card for a dear friend who loves bears ... when I found this little cutie on the Pollycraft web page I immediately thought of her ... for the card I used a sketch from Stempeleinmaleins ... have a nice weekend, Petra.

Supplies:
square white card
paper: 3bugsinarug, white textured card
image: digital stamp from Pollycraft
stamp: Elzybells with Brilliance ink
ribbon: My Minds Eye
colouring: Koh-i-noor with OMS
bling from Kanban, brad from my stash

2 comments:

Stampin'Piper said...

Die Karte ist soo süß! Niedliches Motiv und wunderschöne Farben!

Vielen Dank für's Mitmachen beim SEME und viel Glück!

Schönes Wochenende, liebe Grüße Tanja

Unknown said...

What a lovely card for a friend who loves teddies

Love Dawn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails