Monday 29 March 2010

Pinkie Monochrome Jigsaw

One of Viv's excellent Art 'n' Soul challenges ... to alter a jigsaw piece with the theme being monochrome. I am not quite sure what got into me but when I saw the template Viv provided
I couldn't help myself ... I had to do something silly with it ... I dressed it up (lol) .... in pink monochrome ....

Supplies:
papers - Bazzill Basics, Papermania, origami paper, linen textured card
images - Graphics Fairy, Antiques Images
blings - Kanban
Sizzix flowers

Eye, hands and tophat are from the Graphics Fairy. They are supplemented by shoes from Antiques Images which I coloured digitally ... in the same way I coloured the tophat. The colourful tie is in origami fold according instructions I found here.
I absolutely loved the dressing up bit and I hope you enjoy as much looking at it. Petra.

2 comments:

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Petra this is hilarious!! For some reason that eye looks totally real, peeking out from under that top hat! Such a fun piece! Thanks so much for linking it up today.

The Dutch Girl said...

Your puzzle piece is amazing. I love how you dressed her up. Thanks for popping by Dutch Girl Originals!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails